These are the public holidays in 2008:
- January 1 (Tue) – New Year’s Day
- February 7 & 8 (Thu & Fri) – Chinese New Year
- March 21 (Fri) – Good Friday
- May 1 (Thu) – Labour Day
- May 19 (Mon) – Vesak Day
- August 9 (Sat) – National Day
- October 1 (Wed) – Hari Raya Aidilfitri
- October 28 (Tue) – Deepavali (date may change)
- December 8 (Mon) – Hari Raya Haji
- December 25 (Thu) – Christmas Day
Pingback: Best Days to Apply Leave in 2008 | Salary.sg - Your Salary in Singapore
I’ve been working in the well known american brand for 2 years, under a renowned company which holds many brands including high end.
this recession, we are given 2 weeks bonus. as compared to my last year’s bonus was a 2 months.
it’s like the joke in this industry.
my pay is considered quite underpaid as a senior. ($1150 as basic).
just imagine the junior’s pay.
huh? what’s that gotta do with holidays?