Following the previous post on degree holders’ income, we now look at the income of diploma holders.
The following are the numbers for diploma holders, also from the same MOM report on the labour force:
Median Gross Monthly Income for Diploma Holders
- Age group 25-29: $2,170 (males $2,170)
- Age group 30-39: $3,060 (males $3,250)
- Age group 40-49: $4,000 (males $4,330)
- Age group 50-59: $4,330 (males $4,500)
- Age 60 & above: $3,930 (males $3,250)
Notice that these numbers are just two-thirds (or lower) of those for degree holders. See previous post.
Reference: Report on Labour Force in Singapore 2007, Ministry of Manpower.